You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 3:58am

missing butcher eye

On October 2nd I was in a group with Roentarre and merv.

merv and I killed the butcher. 02:51 Fight ended: Attack on Kretch Butcher.

He got an eye and I did not. We both hit it.

[Gladiator] merv [6] 7 / 0 4041 / 0 0
[Consecrator] [Champion] Shevek [6] 3 / 0 1919 / 0 1
Battle Zorb [6] 0 / 0 1080 / 0 0
Battle Zorb [6] 0 / 0 824 / 0 0

We both were on rage.

Could I have an eye too?

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 11:01am

did you both have rage, and were you still on rage after battle?

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 10:29am

The same thing happened today. Again, I was in a group with Roentarre and merv and again merv and I killed the butcher while on rage. I got no loot or eye for the second time even though I killed it both times.

I have over an hour left of rage and did last time as well.

09:25 Fight ended: Attack on Kretch Butcher.

Player Experience Damage Killings
merv [6] 6 / 0 3414 / 0 0
Shevek [6] 3 / 0 1886 / 0 1
Battle Zorb [6] 0 / 0 1443 / 0 0
Battle Zorb [6] 0 / 0 1121 / 0 0

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 10:39am

What group settings did you have? Is it possible that the Evil Eye was dropped to the group backpack?

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 10:42am

You have to have rage or rainbow until the last second of fight.If the effect end up during the fight, you wont get the eye which is seperate from ring-amulet drop into group backpack.The eye goes auto to the players, not like the drop.
When you set sail for Ithaca, wish for the road to be long, full of adventures, full of knowledge.

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 10:53am

Quoted from "Shevek;4427"

The same thing happened today. Again, I was in a group with Roentarre and merv and again merv and I killed the butcher while on rage. I got no loot or eye for the second time even though I killed it both times.

I have over an hour left of rage and did last time as well.

Was you group leader (Roentarre lvl7) in butcher location when u killed it ? If not, i presume thats why eye went to the player who made biggest damage.

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 11:25am

As I said in both my posts, yes we were on rage. We finished killing the butcher with more than an hour of rage left.

Thank you dear bella for solving the issue. The group leader Roentarre was not in KL when we killed it. He was outside somewhere doing things with stones.