You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 21st 2011, 1:39pm

Problem with Lingraonts Crown quest

hi i am having a problem with turning in items to Necromancer for Lingraonts Crown quest, i have all the items needed to turn in to the Necromancer but it is not giving me that option so i can give him those items then finish quest to get my helmet.

Monday, January 24th 2011, 4:12pm

Are you sure you got all the items? You need 2 regular sparkling crystals and 10gold.

Saturday, January 29th 2011, 10:57pm

I have got the same problem, option has disappeared

Monday, January 31st 2011, 12:05pm

You need to have the items in your backpack, not at the auction or in the bank.

Monday, January 31st 2011, 3:11pm

Items where in back pack when i tried. Basically you accept the quest, bu when you get the stuff and go back there is no link only option for rage ehancers etc

Monday, January 31st 2011, 3:15pm

Did you also have 30 Gold?

Monday, January 31st 2011, 3:22pm

The quest states it is10 gold not 30.if 30 cheaper to get green helmet off auction and quest should be updated. Sorry cannor copy in quest on my phone

Monday, January 31st 2011, 6:38pm

On laptop now...from my quest list

Lingraonts the Sorcerer's Crown
Even after his death, Lingraonts' crown continues to threaten disaster for the Magmar race. To remove the threat contained in the crown and free the Magmars from its malicious powers, you must have the evil exoricsed from the crown and cleanse it of the dark magic with which it is charged.

Passed: Go to Koeshu the Necromancer at the Clan Burial Grounds and with his help conduct the exorcism ritual on Lingraonts' Crown.
Current goal: Take Lingraonts Crown, 10, diamonds (10 pcs), Belladonnas (10 pcs) and some sparkling crystals (2 pcs) to Koeshu the Necromancer at the Clan Burial Grounds.

You see this when you accept the quest, but when you go back with the items above required, only quest is relating to artful rituals

Monday, January 31st 2011, 9:49pm

i had all items listed as required to finish quest 10g, 10 diamond stones, 10 belladonna, and weak scroll of resurection as well as the crown. i even refreshed game in case it was a "bug" with my client version.

Monday, January 31st 2011, 9:51pm

oh and i had bought 2 sparkling crystals from AH so had those too. and all were in my pack

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 11:05am

-Elfhawk-, you bought "Small Sparklig Crystals", but you need "Sparkling Crystals".

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 11:10am

gamestrader, when I login to your account I can see the quest stage "Everything necessary for the exorcism has been obtained" at the Necromancer. Please check again.

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 5:56pm

All good now, seems to be working quest complete