You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 9:19pm

Thrown out of tallars because of terrible connection

Guys,

I am sorry but it is pissing me off a bit. I was in tallats and all was ok. Then again like yesterday, terrible connection again and I am sure it is again at your end. I was halfway of tallars and was earning a lot of valour. I reckon you now investigate thois problem properly. Cause the problem is definitely at your end (my internet was working ok), you give me the avlour I earned and make sure that I can qeue now straight way for tallars?

Thx and rgds.
Take care and stay well

--Conqueror--

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 9:45pm

I got kicked out of game at the same time as well and my internet connection is fine. Same problem yesterday, so something is going on.

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 9:49pm

I also want to complain, it always happens to me ... plsss solve the problem, I'm tired of making my armor

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 11:46pm

I had something strange happeneing around same time as well.. Got the call for Tallaars..

20:07 Beuwolf: 20:06 To confirm your participation in the battlefield, click HERE

I clicked confirmation and then Client just lost connection, nothing happened anywhere.. So I logged out and tried to log back.. couldn't log into it, got **This program cannot display the webpage** several times, when trying in the browser (FireFox) all I got was a white page, wouldn't load at all there. Tried several times, no luck.. Did even **Delete Obsolete Files and Clear IE Cache** .. didn't work.. Other web sites I could get to without problem and they loaded quick and easy. Soo, I decided to restart PC anyway, come back and still couldn't log in.. tried a few more time and finally got back in.. expecting Tallaars to have started and me being kicked out.. to my suprise though...

NO battlefiled had started, instead the que was at 6.. so I joined up and lo and behold..

20:28 ยป HERE: To confirm your participation in the battlefield, click HERE[href=]

That's 21 minutes between 2 tallaars call and NO Bettlefield was in progress when I got the 2nd call.. so to me, that shows something is wrong in YOUR end.

Would appreciate to hear your reply to this matter.

Beuwolf

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 11:52pm

I agree i got kicked a few days ago and haven't been back in since. was in 2nd place at the time had just gotten 4k plus damage from the fight and when the fight ended i was kicked from game!!! please fix it!!!

Monday, February 28th 2011, 12:10pm

Please provide the exact time when tihs happened, otherwise we are not able to investigate if there was a problem on our side.

Monday, February 28th 2011, 12:29pm

Quoted from "Cross Knight;66276"

Please provide the exact time when tihs happened, otherwise we are not able to investigate if there was a problem on our side.

For me it was on the 26th of February starting at 20:07 Server Time to 20:28 Server Time, as mentioned in my post. Its was also lagging baddly the first minutes after getting the second call the Tallaars at 20:28.

But also as mentioned, I got the first call for Tallaars at 20:06 Server Time, and when I clicked the confirm HERE (at 20:07), that's when it all went downhill, but when I finally managed to get back into the game, I was at the Entrence of Tallaars, so even if nothing happened when I clicked my character still moved as it should, but since a new Tallaars call come 21 minutes later, the one that was called at 20:06 never started, which in my opinion shows something was wrong with the servers. Or ?

Looking forward to your reply.

Beuwolf

Thursday, March 10th 2011, 9:58am

Uhmm sorry to "bump" this thread but it gone 10 days now and still no reply to the above problem that occured on the 26th of February ?

Would appreciate a reply as to what happened ?

Beuwolf

Thursday, March 10th 2011, 10:34am

So far I have only received your information, without further information from other players confrming that there was an issue for several players we cannot investigate that.