You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 4th 2011, 1:53am

cant use quest items

i cant use my quest items for some reason more to the point i cant use Scroll of teleportation to the Light's Edge to complete the stone fragment quest

Monday, April 4th 2011, 5:42am

sigh dose any one know how to fix this i still can not use any quest item in my back pack that has a use option

Monday, April 4th 2011, 2:53pm

still cant use quest items i really need administrations help with this i havent been able to use them since i register to the game

Monday, April 4th 2011, 6:41pm

sigh still cant use quest items i cant even put the gizedor doll together even thou i have at least 3 whole sets at least i do for the next hour

Monday, April 4th 2011, 7:46pm

Did you use it before?As i remember you can only use 5times per day.If you didnt try clearing your cache.At top of the screen click "Error!" And click "delete obsolete files and clear IE cache"If ur not using game client try downloading it.

Tuesday, April 5th 2011, 11:08am

You have finished that stage of the quest and the scroll has been removed from you.