You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 3rd 2011, 11:04am

No Baby Zigred

09:56 With an agile dodge, you deliver a fatal blow to the Zigred Queen. The defeated monster falls at your feet.
09:56 The bulky body of the queen hovers in the air and, under the weight of your blows, crashes to the ground. A moment later you hear a weak whine and a tiny Baby Zigred 1 pcs appears next to the dead queen.

I am writng this before i die. I did not receive the Baby Zigred to exchange for strong giant pots. This is the 2nd time this has happened and I have NOT died. I repeat have NOT died.

Thanks, Zaerthe.
Hitman Z

Tuesday, May 3rd 2011, 11:10am

And again on the very next fight - I checked my backpack before i moved.
10:07 With an agile dodge, you deliver a fatal blow to the Zigred Queen. The defeated monster falls at your feet.
10:07 The bulky body of the queen hovers in the air and, under the weight of your blows, crashes to the ground. A moment later you hear a weak whine and a tiny Baby Zigred 1 pcs appears next to the dead queen.

NB in both fights I did die and let my zorb complete the fight but this should not be a reason not to receive the baby zigred.
This is third time this has happened. Please explain.
Hitman Z

Tuesday, May 3rd 2011, 11:18am

Can you please provide fight links.

Tuesday, May 3rd 2011, 11:29am

10:28 With an agile dodge, you deliver a fatal blow to the Zigred Queen. The defeated monster falls at your feet.
10:28 You have killed all the Zigred Queens in the district. Now it is time to return and report on your victory.
10:28 The bulky body of the queen hovers in the air and, under the weight of your blows, crashes to the ground. A moment later you hear a weak whine and a tiny Baby Zigred 1 pcs appears next to the dead queen.
Ok a 4th time......
Hitman Z

Tuesday, May 3rd 2011, 11:34am

The other fight i think was yesterday.
Hitman Z

Tuesday, May 3rd 2011, 11:57pm

My guess is that you were in the group and baby zigred went into group stash, regardless if leader of the group was online or not at that time..

Wednesday, May 4th 2011, 9:45am

Can you please clarify if you were in a group.

Thursday, May 5th 2011, 7:16am

I do not believe i was but i may have been.
What is the ruling on distribution if you are in a party as a leader with no-one else in group. Only sometimes i find it goes into party backpack. Usually it just goes straight into my personal backpack. I have never understood this.
Hitman Z

Thursday, May 5th 2011, 9:44am

The loot distribution depends on the distribution settings you select.