You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 14th 2011, 2:53am

trade/re-roll problem

01:18 Sly_Wolf_Runner_ » Arwyn, wanderer84 : sorry but im kinda sick of sitting around knowing nothing so wat exactly cant atten and me do and wat can we do?
01:18 Sly_Wolf_Runner_ » Ariiii : umm no i didnt aha
01:19 Looking for quicker loading times? Get the game client to have all the game data cached plus get extra plugins to view combos during battles, save and search chat logs and much more!
01:19 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : would help alot if we knew what on earth you re talking about
01:20 Sly_Wolf_Runner_ » Arwyn, wanderer84 : arwyn shoud know by now wats been happening...
01:21 Arwyn » Sly_Wolf_Runner_, wanderer84 : u sold all ur mammoth armor to atten for 1g, then rerolled, if u trade it will be considered third party trading
01:22 Sly_Wolf_Runner_ » Arwyn, wanderer84 : 1g 30s 4c actualy and thats just stupid rules say i can trade my junk for watever price i like...
01:23 Arwyn » Sly_Wolf_Runner_, wanderer84 : but u rerolled, so buying armor back from him is considered third party trading
01:23 You have been attacked by Serious [1] .
01:23 Fight begun: Attack on Sly_Wolf_Runner_.
01:23 Sly_Wolf_Runner_ » Arwyn, wanderer84 : he sold the armer and was buying a diff set for me to buy off of him cheap...
01:24 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : thats 3rd party transfer
01:24 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…t-the-New-Rules
01:24 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : go through the questions and the answers admins gave at this topic for such issues
01:24 Fight ended: Attack on Sly_Wolf_Runner_.
01:25 Sly_Wolf_Runner_ » Arwyn, wanderer84 : but if its 3rd party transfer it kinda means i can never trade with him again i "sold" him my armer cheap and now i cant "buy" from him anything...
01:26 Sly_Wolf_Runner_ » Arwyn, wanderer84 : so ur saying if i ever sell anything to some1 i can never buy anything from them again thats exactly wat ur sayin
01:26 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : ''sold'' and ''buy'' doesnt exist , only sold and buy exists
01:27 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : or if you want to express it differently try using''bending the rules and try to find loops''
01:28 Sly_Wolf_Runner_ » Arwyn, wanderer84 : ther the same thing i sold cheap rules say i can have watever price i like so i can buy stuff for watever they want
01:30 Looking for rare or unique items? Visit instances! Read guide here along with a list of items .
01:30 Sly_Wolf_Runner_ » Arwyn, wanderer84 : so really me and atten r just havin every day trades that guards want to make complicated...
01:30 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : really you and him try to find ways to bypass the game rules
01:30 Arwyn » Sly_Wolf_Runner_, wanderer84 : sly u sold ur mammoth armor cheap to attentator then rerolled so he could sell it and buy twilight armor and sell to u cheap, that is 3rd party trading
01:31 info : New to the game? Have a look at the Books of Knowledge
01:31 info : Having trouble overcoming monsters? Get a group together!
01:32 Sly_Wolf_Runner_ » Arwyn, wanderer84 : nop tradeing at owen price is completely legal....and arwyn if thats 3rd party tradeing then really any1 who agrees on any sort of price is doing the same thing
01:32 Sly_Wolf_Runner_ » Arwyn, wanderer84 : ur baseing ur replys on his and mine intentions not on the actual trade..
01:33 info : Don't know how to put on your armour or equip your weapon? Read this guide.
01:33 Struggling to find a location, resource, monster or NPC? Use the Navigator by clicking the compass button on the right-hand side of the screen.
01:33 Arwyn » Sly_Wolf_Runner_, wanderer84 : it would not have been third party trading if u hadnt rerolled, there is a difference
01:34 Sly_Wolf_Runner_ » Arwyn, wanderer84 : i have re-rolled 7 times selling all my green armer befor i went and i have traded with them once i have re-rolled y was i never jailed?
01:36 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : we can also solve the mystery of the universe if you d like ,it might take some months and 2-3 keyboards or you can refer anything further questions for this to admins
01:36 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : cause our answer isnt going to change
01:37 Sly_Wolf_Runner_ » Arwyn, wanderer84 : ....wats the diffarence between wat i did ther and now apart from having intentions to get certain stuff cheap off of atten ...so ur saying i can never trade with atten agai
01:37 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : back then there was no free trade
01:37 Sly_Wolf_Runner_ » Arwyn, wanderer84 : again ...wat happens if i re-roll again?
01:38 Sly_Wolf_Runner_ » Arwyn, wanderer84 : it wasent free he payer 1g 30s 4c
01:38 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : and yes , these items you sold to him were for free , 1g is nothing
01:39 Sly_Wolf_Runner_ » Arwyn, wanderer84 : 1g is 1g not nothing so no matter how many times i re-roll i can never trade with atten again?
01:40 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : let me make it clear for you :
01:40 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : you have to him all these items for 1g
01:40 Sly_Wolf_Runner_ » Arwyn, wanderer84 : 1g 30s 4c**
01:41 Ariiii » Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : CC!!!!
01:41 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : you WONT be allowed to buy the same number of items or abit less/more for same price
01:41 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : thats 3rd party transfer no matter if you reroll 1 million times
01:41 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : clear enough ?
01:42 Sly_Wolf_Runner_ » Arwyn, wanderer84 : so if i bought each part of the twilight for 1g each its legal?
01:42 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ :
01:42 Sly_Wolf_Runner_ » Ariiii : stats wen ur in
01:42 Ariiii » Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : 01:42 The head of your group has applied to participate in "Crystalline Caves" battlefield.waitn for humans... could b a while
01:43 Sly_Wolf_Runner_ » Arwyn, wanderer84 : wat thats not the same number of items and its more cash
01:43 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : yes and i m mainly the pope in wanderer's character
01:44 Sly_Wolf_Runner_ » Arwyn, wanderer84 : umm righto wanderer so is it legal or not? or am i to ask the pope part?
01:45 info : Ignore messages from 'info' by right-clicking 'info' and selecting 'ignore'.
01:45 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : we don t have anything else to tell you , unless if you buy in normal prices like everyone else, you wont trade with him for such low prices
01:45 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : the pope says thats illegal with our rules and it falls into 3rd party transfers
01:45 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : if you want to discuss this issue further you can refer your question to admins
01:46 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : until then ... i m off to pray
01:46 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : and i m taking Arwyn with me
01:46 Sly_Wolf_Runner_ » Arwyn, wanderer84 : so the rules r diffarent? just for me we dont get to pick watever price we want to trade like every1 else?....how do i talk to admins
01:46 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : through forum admin section
01:47 Arwyn » Sly_Wolf_Runner_, wanderer84 : support@warofdragons.com
01:47 Ariiii » Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : i find less rare scrolls these days only 68 left :(
01:47 wanderer84 » Arwyn, Sly_Wolf_Runner_ : or the above email too

so i just wanna know if i can trade with him for any price like rules say i should be able 2 still plzz anwser!! :stesn:

Saturday, May 14th 2011, 1:52pm

The Guards are right, your trade is against the rules. It does not mean you are never allowed to trade again with this character, however, the way you did it, it is a clear 3rd party trade and therefore against our rules.

Sunday, May 15th 2011, 12:43am

so i can still buy stuff from him at any price he decides? just not the mammoth armer he has already sold ? and i can buy twilight from him?.......im still confused

Monday, May 16th 2011, 10:04am

You can do any trade except for trades where you use him to circumvent the rules on mutliple accounts.