You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 21st 2011, 7:07pm

Souvenir Idea

Hi,

I would like to suggest an Idea for those who make the star, lunar, mirrow Souvenirs - an option to sell the pieces that are not needed to other players who need the pieces that they can not use - For example: I have a circular efril piece and my Star Souvenir recipe does not call for 1 and it is non transferable. - it would be nice to sell it to someone who needs it instead of waiting for it to disappear or dropping it. That way we can all sell the souvenirs and help those who need them for a quest :)

thank you,

Pallas_Athene
Wisdom Brings Strength...... And Strength Brings Victory ......

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 1:53pm

dont forget you can use extra pieces in minotaur amulet summons :)
:glance: I Was Taught That If You're Gonna Murder Somebody You Should Face 'Em, Tell 'Em Why, Look 'Em Dead In The Eye Then Waste 'Em :sarcastic:

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 12:13pm

You can send ideas directly to our developers: dev@warofdragons.com.