You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 11:55pm

Missing fight logs

Aftershock has recently made a claim about a new recruit into our clan, jossu, for looting him at chion settlement at approximately 09:00hrs, 15th june 2011...

Without the fight logs I cannot either verify or negate this accusation, the person in question has nothing out of the ordinary in his profile that would shout at me and say looter so These fight logs are important evidence..

Id appreciate your help in the matter of obtaining these logs, I can be contacted in game ( I am online extensively), or via either game post or forum post

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=aftershock
http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=jossu
Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 10:11am

Fight logs can be accessed in the location where the fighting took place. All you have to do is open the "fights" window, click the "completed battles" tab and set the time frame on the right hand side. And - Presto! - all the fights that took place at the time you entered. Clicking on the fight on the left will open the fight-log.

Keep in mind, that fight logs are only kept for a short time, unless someone saved them to their profile. They are eventually deleted.
:drink:

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 1:56pm

yes been there done that, used criteria of players name between 1st january to present date, and no results, tell me how short a time is short for keeping logs, surely its not less than 24 hours, in fact i visited all the spots where looters go, manor, grotto, chion, hells pass, angrukhon,county and got no results from anywhere hence my post here,

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 4:55pm

Checking the logs shows that Jossu fought on 15.06 at 14:29. Before that time there are no more fight logs.
:drink:

Friday, June 17th 2011, 12:07am

thank you
much appreciated