You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 17th 2011, 6:05am

Bad support email?

I sent an email to support. I wish to reroll but I'm very partial to the user name wrekx and this is also my gaming email. Basically I don't wish to recreate another user and I was told to email support about getting my account deleted.

Here is the adress I sent it to copied exactly from my email. support@warofdragons.com

I got a notification that the message wasn't delivered. Is this a bad email? Is there any possibility I can just get this handled here?

Friday, June 17th 2011, 10:13am

I will look into it. In any case the email address you wrote to is correct and working.
:drink:

Saturday, June 18th 2011, 12:24am

Ok, I have resent the email. Let's see how it goes.

Cool, I got a receipt. However, and not to be worried about every little thing, but it says "you wrote" then it's blank so hopefully the content is in the message. Thank you for your patience.

Is it possible that you might know what the normal waiting time for a reply is?