You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 17th 2011, 7:37am

Missing Past Accomplishments

Good day Admin,

So I have been waiting to do my past accomplishment with Bludiara and it only give me two accomplishments. I am still missing a couple that should be easy to spot.

First one is the City rep...I have almost 4000...but it did not give the 1500 city rep accomplishment.

Second one is the Temple of the choosen. It says I need to win one of those...I believe I have won way more than just one of the Temples.

I also see that it is not accurately keepin up with how many of the bosses I have killed in DH.

Was hoping you guys could look into this for me and see if you can make some adjustments. While your at it just add some valor and maybe even some purple reflection armor...:lol: ok just kidding about that. but the other stuff is real :smile:

thank you in advance. :wizard:
:beer: It is a brave act of Valour to contemn Death; but where Life is more terrible than Death, it is then the truest Valour to dare to live.:ghost:

Friday, June 17th 2011, 9:20am

I agree and would like to know about the 1500 city rep achievement which i have asked eariler too , and was asked to wait for this event...Here it is and still i havent got that achievement

Friday, June 17th 2011, 10:15am

The achievement counters have been affected by the updates. Fixes will be implemented via the "Past Accomplishment" Quest. Just do that one every now and again, as the accomplishments will be added gradually.
:drink: