You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 7:24pm

ok the same stuff is happening LAG

i did all that you said and still i have lag twice today i died, because of lag..... i update client and my flash player still i have major lag,,,, it is during tranfer, talking to other, battle. it is never the same time or place,,, i have lost 3 point on my big axe of stability. Not sure what else to do.... ????

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 9:45am

Please check your internet connection.

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 2:03pm

i have at the same time that the lag is happening i can bring you another window it open fine....

ok the same stuff is still happening, and not just me, i check all that you ask me to and still i LAG if you don't want non paypal not to play just say it it is very wrong for you to not look int this matter .......

hey here something eles that i did i upgraded my internet service to faster service and got a new wireless box.

Friday, June 17th 2011, 10:27am

Avoiding Lags:

Step 1: Clear the cache of your browser or client and restart the software.

Step 2: Update your Internet Explorer, Adobe Flash and any Dot.Net Software currently installed on your system to the latest version.

Step 3: Make sure port 5050 of your firewall is opened for warofdragons.com and the security for the Internet Explorer is set to an appropriate level.

Fallbacks: Reinstall the client. Also Antivirussoftware and other tasks might slow your connection speed.

Searching for the Chokepoint: You can always run a trace route to our server to see the actual speed of all nodes within the route from your computer to the game.
:drink:

Saturday, June 18th 2011, 8:05pm

I know what your going through ....I have the same problems ....also did all the up grades and reinstalling everything ..and got the same answers back .....seems funny that every ones pc started having problem around the same time...and that was after the new upgrade......strange..:(