You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 10th 2011, 8:41pm

bug or feature

I stumbled across this while i was doing the Iron Five tournament. I was distracted during a fight and timed out and while my mount remained to fight i left the battle and ressurected back in town. After a bit the mount won the fight and i found myself under attack by the next fighter from the tournament even though i was in Clan Burial Grounds.
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=105023669
So is this considered a bug or a feature :lol:? Can use this from now on to naked fight the tournament in the city or is it considered a bug abuse?

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 4:01pm

bump ... almost time fopr my next tournament and still not sure what to do.

Friday, June 17th 2011, 11:07am

This is a feature: If you entred the tournament and won the fight (i.e. your mount did) you are entitled to the following fight. Since you would have to leg it tuto al presto back to the location in order to be there for the start, which is impossible because of the transition times, there is no longer a restriction on your location for the following fights.
:drink: