You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 9:47am

PLEASE do something about this BS

I understand it was problem with a server and there was some new updates, but lagging is so bad now that this game become impossible to play :(
Last PvP I time time-out with full hp and 4 pots left, today on demon event time-out with 3 pots left, no point for me to fight and if its only picking left then I don't see a reason to play at all...
....and yes I try clearing my cache and there is absolutely nothing wrong with my computer or connection .

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 10:30pm

dear administration

ignoring my tread will not stop me on keep on posting here ...WTH is happening with this (oops)ing game ? its going from bad to worst...Maybe you guys need to sit down and spend one day and just try to play like we do to understand how bad it become....:(

Attack on Human Commander :
time-out AGAIN with 4 pots left and when got resurrected couldnt hit because it was no friking arrows there and ofcourse I tim-out again....:(

I never ask for this before but this time I want my dmg items to be restored

20:42 Some of your items have been damaged: Barbarian Vest (-1), Barbarian Bracers (-1), Barbarian Boots (-1), Fearless Courage Ring (-2), Barbarian Cuisses (-1), Warrior's Belt (-1), Big Killer Axe (-1), Woven Bag (-1), Barbarian Chainmail Shirt (-1).

waiting for some kind of answer here.

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 4:09pm

We are sorry you feel this way, but there is not much more we can do other than to recommend to you to check your computer, especially if certain parts of the animations of the game are not loading. There are several components the game needs in order to work properly. All of them should be updated regularly.

1. The latest released version of the Internet Explorer (Not a beta release.)
  2. The dot-net framework.
  3. The latest Flash player.
  4. Security settings for the MSIE fitting the game.
  5. An open port 5050 in your firewall for warofdragons.com

To your request of repairing your items: We are sorry, but there is no refund or reimbursement of any kind in situations like yours.
:drink: