You are not logged in.

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 12:31am

All events including demonologist will still be GBs, even if the unbuffed and non-paypal valor players ignore them: the valor rewards will still be given, the cubes and staff will still drop. You overestimate the importance of the non-buffed players as if they are the source of the GBs. There are more than enough buffed ranked players to make as many GBs as necessary, besides buffed and ranked participate in GBs and break items while non-buffed sit in CS or do the picking, waiting for an event to leech ;D

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 4:14am

Well stated :o)

Thursday, February 9th 2012, 3:22am

I have yet to ever join a GB and for a good reason. I am not nearly ready enough. As a sorcerer i can make poison and heals but they are grey and do not do much. I can also make ress scrolls but again they are weak so i stay away. The only part i would play in a GB or Demon event is as a piece of useless fodder and i am not afraid to say that. Now if i could get red or purple scrolls and elixirs along with darshana because that is the blessing for my level along with the rest of my green armor i may be able to do some good. But to save my own reputation and to forward the success of the Magmar race i do not touch. I am glad this guide is here though because i can use this to actually be ready.

VAMPXIII [12] 

Pilsbury Dough Boy

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 2:57am

lol love you stormy but parma can be used at your lvl as well, far better. I'll hook you up with a support belt as well if you really want to go. :smile:

Monday, March 19th 2012, 4:35am

Haha Vampy, I think you spoil me too much sometimes. I would often love to go to a gb, but god knows if I do one thing wrong it is the end of faeo as we know it. Sheara help us all if an alpha member catches wind of me messing up a gb.
Worry not for everyone is a fool. :king:

Friday, October 26th 2012, 8:39pm