You are not logged in.

Saturday, October 9th 2010, 12:42pm

Personalized Wedding Invitations -- Magmars

During my free time I wouldn't mind doing artistic wedding invitations that can be posted on the forum board but you will have to contact me with the information you would like on it etc..Please give me atleast 1-2 days notice to do this..........And Since I can only get messages from Magmars in game this is being offered to Magmars only

Sunday, October 10th 2010, 6:56am

I will make smaller ones as I go and post to this thread so people can get examples...... This one was for Lady Anne and Vermilion's Wedding grant the thumbnail here is small to where you can't read the text but in the actual one the text was easy to read...but doing small ones for this thread so We don't clutter up the message board
This is the Very first one i done for this game.......... I have done several for many other games and am always open to couples ideas

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 9:43am

Those are awesome and might contact you after we get approved !!

Monday, December 13th 2010, 11:46pm

Cool Just Contact me in game if you are interested

Sunday, January 9th 2011, 1:55am

[IMG]http://s332.photobucket.com/albums/m331/xvbabyvx/Wedding%20invo/?action=view&current=arywnnerlkon2.jpg[/IMG]

Saturday, February 12th 2011, 1:42pm

Actually, You can receive mail on here from either race ;)
:lol:--_/_/_/_/_/_/_/I am full of -PUREHATRED- Get used to it!_/_/_/_/_/_/_/--:lol:

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 5:52am

yeah well i dont always remember to check forumboard mail

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 6:58pm

Was just making sure ya knew lol.

Your choice
:lol:--_/_/_/_/_/_/_/I am full of -PUREHATRED- Get used to it!_/_/_/_/_/_/_/--:lol: