You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 10:32pm

I think something is seriously wrong with the connection.

I am sure you have seen this thread: http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…-just-wondering

In it, I and about 30 other people describe the problems we are having with the connection to the game server. You see a screenshot, which shows my perfect connectivity to the internet and only problems I ever experience are when I open anything on warofdragons.com domain. I believe, all of the people who complained about lag live relatively close to each other, hence I suggested that it is bound to geographic location.

I just tested my hypothesis:

Me connecting from my home IP, I have a 800+ ms response, and a 0.7-0.9 kb/s connection.

Me connecting through a 195.239.36.214:80 proxy (Moscow, Russia) : 150 ms response and 6.2-7.0 kb/s connection.

There is clearly something on the way between us and you that is blocking the connection. I have checked my end: restarted modem, restarted router, tried using laptop wired and wirelessly, reinstalled windows - nothing changed. Taking this, and the fact that I am not the only person from our region that has been experiencing this for past 5-6 days, please, don't be deaf to our problems, and see, what is wrong and how it could be fixed ;(

Moon.
12:11 KingPin : Strong clan lookin for slave clan plz apply to moonwalker

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 11:03pm

Proxy in Germany: 3 kb/s
Proxy in Ukraine: 5.5 kb/s
Proxy in Russia: 6.5 kb/s
Proxy in France: 5.4 kb/s

Direct connection: 0.6-0.9 kb/s.

Can someone explain me what is going on? :)
12:11 KingPin : Strong clan lookin for slave clan plz apply to moonwalker

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 10:14am

Thank you for providing this information. We will investigate this issue.