You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 10th 2010, 5:15am

Unknown Error Message

Hi :) since the recent update i have been getting many unknown error messages while mining and then recently picking plants after i switched. I do not know what it is but its worse than the mining failed as i get quite a few of them pretty regularly. So i thought i should bring it to admins attention. Hope you can fix it. Thank you :drink:

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/dragon_masterjb/0001.jpg?t=1286680485[/IMG]
Life is like watching a cookie crumble, sometimes you get big chunks of sweetness while at others you can barely see any at all.

Monday, October 11th 2010, 12:15pm

In which location(s) and for which plant(s)/stone(s) did you get that message?

Monday, October 11th 2010, 8:40pm

i get the same this with plants in count V, bats den, place of sorrow theres a lite of about 10 places that i am getting the same thing
:stesn: my cookie tower died... there's dead cookies everywhere :stesn:

Tuesday, October 12th 2010, 10:40am

Do you only get them while playing via the client or on a browser aswell?
:drink:

Thursday, October 14th 2010, 7:59pm

I only use the client. I got the one on picture there from Outskirts of Silent Steppe while picking mistletoe, i also have pictures getting them while picking clover at Deadcove, and Milfoil at Luan Harbor. I have got them before when i was geo/jeweler as well.
Life is like watching a cookie crumble, sometimes you get big chunks of sweetness while at others you can barely see any at all.

Friday, October 15th 2010, 10:44am

Right. Your best bet is to contact our tech support via client@warofdragons.com with this issue. Please give them a detailed description of the software and operating system you are running on your computer as well as one or two screen shots.
:drink: