You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 21st 2011, 2:27pm

Quest Help for new Magmars

There are 11 quests available for level 1 characters. These quests help new players to learn a little about the battle system, introduce them to a few NPCs and allow for them to explore the world a little.

Players are not permitted to leave the Settlement of Chernag to enter Smoky Knolls
until they have been given such instructions by Chief Torgor.

The lists of available quests and who they are given by are as follows:

- The Journey Begins (Chief Torgor)
- Exploring the World of Faeo (Chief Torgor)
- First Blood (Chief Torgor)
- Journey to the Capital (Chief Torgor)
- Weapons Delivery (Elder Verkiry)
- Frost Flowers (Soygura the Crafstwoman)
- Big Hunt for Wild Dogs (Elder Verkiry)
- City in Peril (Givens)
- Elixirs of Courage (Brugil'da the Sorceress)
- Test of strength (Warlord Gidver)
- Exam in the Laws of Faeo (Elder Verkiry)

by Anu6is

The Journey Begins

Phase 1
* Speak to Chief Torgor
* Goal: Fight the kretches and after the battle, talk to Chief Torgor on Chernag Square (battle begins immediately)
* Return to Chief Torgor

Phase 2
* Speak to Chief Torgor
* Goal: Go to the Light Armour department of the Shop and buy A Leather Vest and Leather Cuisses and then return to Chief Torgor on Chernag Square.
* Enter shop => Buy Items => Exit Shop => Equp Items
* Return to Chief Torgor

Reward
25 Experience

First Blood

Phase 1
* Speak to Chief Torgor
* Goal: Go to Commander Norias in Smoky Knolls and offer your help in the struggle with the kretches
* Travel to Smoky Knolls

Phase 2
* Speak to Commander Norias
* Goal: Kill some kretches, collect their tails (5pcs) and take them to commander norias in smoky knolls. To begin killing them, use the hunt screen, which you can open by clicking the BUTTON WITH THE BEAR at the top of the screen
* Kill 5 Kretches
* Return to Commander Norias

Phase 3
* Goal: Return to Chief Torgor in the Settlement of Chernag and tell him about your victory over the Kretches
* Travel to Settlement of Chernag
[*] Speak to Chief Torgor

Reward
50 Experience
10 silver

Monday, March 21st 2011, 2:28pm

Journey to the Capital

Phase 1

* Speak to Chief Torgor
* Goal: Take the Report on Settlement Life to Elder Verkiry in the city of Dartrong: Smoky Knolls, Clan Burial Grounds, Square of Fire, City Square
* Travel to City Square
* Speak to Elder Verkiry

Reward
50 Experience

Friday, May 10th 2013, 11:19am

This is no longer Valid information.

The Journey Begins

Phase 1
* Speak to Chief Torgor
* Goal: Fight the kretches and after the battle, talk to Chief Torgor on Chernag Square (battle begins immediately)
* Return to Chief Torgor

Phase 2
* Speak to Chief Torgor
* Goal: Go to the Light Armour department of the Shop and buy A Leather Vest and Leather Cuisses and then return to Chief Torgor on Chernag Square.
* Enter shop => Buy Items => Exit Shop => Equp Items
* Return to Chief Torgor

Reward
25 Experience
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, May 31st 2013, 4:38am

Weapons Delivery

Phase 1
* Speak to Elder Verkiry
* Goal: Go to Givens the Landlord, who can be found in County Vurdaliya, and find out from him about the activities of the Humans.
* Travel to County Vurdaliya => Click on Gurral'diy's Head Pub
* Speak to Givens

Phase 2
* Speak to Givens
* Goal: Return to Elder Verkiry in City Square and tell him that the threat of a Human attack is low.
* Travel to City Square
* Speak to Elder Verkiry

Phase 3
* Speak to Elder Verkiry
* Goal: Go to Soygura the Craftswoman in the Square of Fire and collect the swords from her for Commander Norias' army.
* Travel to Square of Fire
* Speak to Soygura the Craftswoman

Phase 4
* Goal: Take the swords to Commander Norias in Smoky Knolls.
* Travel to Smoky Knolls

Reward
100 Experience
5 City Reputation

Friday, May 31st 2013, 4:39am

The Frost Flowers

Phase 1
* Goal: Go to Serafim the Gnome in the Forgotten Mines and ask him for a Frost Flower for Soygura the Craftswoman.
* Travel to Forgotten Mines => Click on Dwarf Mine
* Speak to Serafim the Gnome

Phase 2
* Goal: Go to Brugil'da teh Sorceress in the Village of Maettro and ask her for a Frost Flower.
* Travel to Village of Maettro => Brugil'da's Hut

Phase 3
* Speak to Brugil'da
* Goal: Take the Frost Flower to Soygura the Craftswoman in the Square of Fire.
* Travel to Square of Fire

Reward
75 Experience

Friday, May 31st 2013, 4:39am

Big Hunt for Wild Hounds

Phase 1
* Speak to Elder Verkiry
* Goal: Kill some Wild Hounds, collect their fangs (10pcs) and take them to Elder Verkiry in City Square.

* Kill 10 Wild Hounds
* Return to Elder Verkiry

Reward
Red Amulet of Return
50 Experience
5 City Reputation

Friday, May 31st 2013, 4:40am

City in Peril

Phase 1
* Speak to Givens
* Goal: Repel the attack of crazed monsters and then talk to Givens the Landlord who lives in County Vurdaliya
. (Fight begins immediately after dialog)
* Battle Ends
* Speak to Givens

Phase 2
* Speak to Givens
* Goal: Go to Elder Verkiry on City Square and talk about the reward for defending the city.
* Travel to City Square
* Speak to Elder Verkiry

Reward
70 Experience
1 Club

Friday, May 31st 2013, 4:41am

Elixirs of Courage

Phase 1
* Speak to Brugil'da
* Goal: Take the Elixirs of Courage to Commander Norias in Smoky Knolls.
* Travel to Smoky Knolls

Reward
50 Experience
5 City Reputation

Friday, May 31st 2013, 4:42am

Test of Strength

Phase 1
* Speak to Gidver
* Goal: You must go to the Arena and find Trainer Vaeron. Beat him in battle and return to Warlord Gidver in the Arena.
* Speak to Trainer Vaeron (Fight begins immediately after dialog)
* Defeat Vaeron
* Speak to Gidver

Reward
50 Experience

Friday, May 31st 2013, 4:43am

Exam in the Laws of Faeo

Phase 1
* Speak to Elder Verkiry
* Goal: Sit an exam on the knowledge of laws and notions of the World of Faeo with the Warlord. He can be found at the Arena.
* Speak To Gidver
* Sit the Exam

Reward
Blessing of the Elder
50 Experience
2 City Reputation

Exam - Questions and Answers
Q1 => What is the name of this world?
Ans => FaeoQ2 => Who are the Mentors?
Ans => A group of volunteers who help beginners with any questions about the gameQ3 => Who are the Guards?
Ans => Representative of the law enforcement authoritiesQ4 => What may earn you a Curse of Silence
Ans => Breaking the rules of chat behaviour.Q5 => What is flooding
Ans => Repeating one or more of the same type of chat message more than once every 4 minutes.Q6 => What is the abuse of the upper case characters, which the Guards simply all "caps"?
Ans => When more than a half of the message is in capital letters or if the message consists of just one word all in capital letters.Q7 => What should you do if another player, posing as an Administrator or Guard, asks you to reveal your password or some other secret information?
Ans => Do not reveal your password no matter what the other player says and complain about them to the Guards.Q8 => At which level can you get your first profession?
Ans => ThirdQ9 => What is a quest?
Ans => Tasks, which are dedicated to you by various characters, who live in the World of Faeo.Q10 => From what level would you be allowed to pass on items and trade at an auction?
Ans => From the second level

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 12:29am

Hey - Yvil15,

I'm having a very hard time logging into 'War of Dragons' and I really wish it wasn't so.

I signed up around 48 hours ago. The landing page I am using is;

http://warofdragons.com/#

If you visit this page you will see a wheel rotating a flashy emblem. My email and password is remembered. I a finish on this page when I press 'Enter';

http://warofdragons.com/mycom_associate.php

This is where I am notified that either or my remembered username or password is wrong. So, I use the password recovery. I change my password and the whole process repeats it'self.

Please help me?

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 10:03am

arcadeonice

You need to create an account for My.com as well which is NOT your game account. So just enter your information on the right side and hit "register". This is a one time thing. After this you should be able to log in normally (using your game email and password) and play the game.

(Btw this information could have been found in other threads on the forum)

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 10:57am

Yvil, I just couldn't be more embarrassed,

I don't know what was more 'Noob' of me, - that I had told myself the solution before hand and disregarding it as the wrong answer, or the fact that I nearly called you Yvil [15]!?