You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 7:29pm

Quest Problem: Ederas Bannishment

i recieved the Scroll of Earthly Powers and went to Plateau as instructed, no problems there, but as soon as i arrived in Plateau of silence, and used the scroll i was attacked by a Magmar, which got me in a fight, and now i have no scroll, and had no feedback from the Vessen the Druid so cannot get another scroll to fight the Eldarik, also when i went back to the plateau of silence, it did not register that i had used the scroll of earthly power.
i think this may be a bug in the game

Head to the Plateau of Silence and use the Scroll of Earthly Power, which will weaken the evil Ederik and allow you to destroy it without difficulty. Then, return to Vessen the Druid in Wolf Wasteland.

thankyou for your time Perceus

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 10:45am

Once you have read the scroll you can always defeat the Ederik.