You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 18th 2011, 10:13pm

Commentator's Elixir of Speed Disappeared As Well As Agudar's Feats

The title says it all. I won the commentator's elixir of speed, put it in the bank, still had 3 days left til expiration when I went to bed last night, woke up and it's gone. And, it turns out that my Agudar's feats that I had accepted were gone as well. So I just did a cc run without a commentator's speed elixir and no credit from Agudar for my feats...

Please tell me you can help

Monday, April 18th 2011, 10:43pm

C'mon,you wouldn't do your feat anyway,you can't handle me dude,I can stall you as long as you will fail and fail it again :knight1:
If I could,I would gift you that Elixir,but I can't,so if you need shoulder where to cry on,I'm here for you any time you want to do your 113 :drink: