You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 2:04pm

Warlords Belt - Maybe Problem

Hello,

I had warlords belt to hand into Ostap, which i did approx 12:30 today. I expected to be able to pick normal or reinforced. I wanted to pick normal, but was only given the option of reinforced, so I picked that. Can this be changed as I only really wanted the normal one?

Also, my quest log now shows the information below, however when I go see Ostap I see no reference to the belt anymore. Currently,I only have enough items for the normal belt, which was my plan.

Please help.

Thanks in advance

GoldenOldie
--------------------
The Warlord's Belt
Damirus the Warlord has put you forward for an honourable award for your endeavours and achievements. The reward is nothing less than his belt. At the moment, this belt is being restored by the craftsman. You must go to Ostap to pick it up.

Passed: Go to Centurion Mekden in the Free Meadows and collect the Warlord's Belt from him.
Passed: Go to the Kretches' Lair, kill the Head Sentinel [5] and take the Warlord's Belt from him. Then take it to Ostap the Craftsman in Daylight Square.
Current goal: Take Ostap the Craftsman in Daylight Square Ragtikron Leather (30 pcs) and Bubbly Metal (30 pcs).
-----------------

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 3:40pm

You decide which belt you want earlier in the quest, when you first bring the lacerated belt.