You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 28th 2011, 2:34am

valour guide level 3-4

alright you have hit level 3 you have recently heard about valour and don't know what it is valour allows you to get the best armor and cool stuff from the arsenal,
ok level level 3 get your profesion pair (i reccomend geologist) work your professions to get money, note to do this you need patience so if you have no patience use paypal
get expierimental armor from tungur, even if you think you like bonecrusher or dodger get heyweight which is at this point mammoth armor ok you got 3 days of good armor now,
now is the time to stop mining and go to the crystaline caves make sure you go to hell's pass and talk to the guy to get UK quests and make sure your backpack is as empty as possible have only health pots not damage you will mine, if you get attacked block, wait to the last second to attack and wait for a dodger or bonecrusher on your team to join in on the fight and kill the enemy. note: you should make a group with strong friends before hand
okay experiental armor is gone and yo are probably a soldier at least now, do professions or paypal again until you can afford permanent mammoth armor do cc until you a warrior rank at this point you should be a level for and should hopefully be closer to ranking up to elite warrior than leveling up to 5 at this point you can either keep doing what you have been, or you should have enough money now, from either professions or paypal to sell your mammoth armor and buy dodger or bonecrusher armor.

Thursday, April 28th 2011, 2:02pm

thank you..:ogo::lol::lol:

Thursday, April 28th 2011, 2:08pm

damn..ive been doing most of it wrong according to this 'guide' ...:lol:

Thursday, April 28th 2011, 2:21pm

Valor guide? Oh.. no problem. "and now, childs, forgot everything you've heard ealier" . And at first - forgot about experimental armor, absolutely useless quest for those, who don't want to get exp.
So. You should begin your valor-hunting at SECOND level. The goal is to get 70 sculps being 2nd - hunting for stupid humans looters, thanks them for such ability they give to us. Places for hunting - Budrimach, Vurdalia, etc. and don't forget that 2nd level can use poison scrolls. Explaing why: after levelup to 3rd and mining quests for UK rep ( wow, such a surprize - you can do it in leather! LOL) you can close the initiation quest without 3 victories in the row. Very useful - cause you don't get the exp points for unnecessary CC. After the initiation you are in "Fighter" rank so can buy arsenal's bears.. Now it's the time to think about UK feats, and you should do it by RIGHT way...
To be continued? ;) Seriously - if interesting, I can tell what to do later. WITHOUT experimental armor and the rubbish like "to wait till somebody'll join to your fight"..
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others (с)

Thursday, April 28th 2011, 2:48pm

Quoted from "Shadow;83824"

damn..ive been doing most of it wrong according to this 'guide' ...:lol:

You should re-roll mate, and me too :D

Sunday, May 1st 2011, 10:50pm

Is there a guide in English for this?

Thursday, February 9th 2012, 4:33am

I am sorry but this guide made me lose a little bit of faith in valor players. I myself am a Valor in progress as i like to say. I don't know everything but i am learning, mostly because of dixi guides but it is learning nonetheless.

Tuesday, February 21st 2012, 5:32am

WOW just WOW... thumbs up + :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mentor Help Site - https://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/

Saturday, December 29th 2012, 6:35am

you only get good valour if you qeue up for instances quit acting like a win is everything plenty of valour to go around for both winners and losers with double valour weekend...take advantage of it!