You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 12:39pm

problem with loot distribution and nightstealer quest items

i encountered a problem fighting in a group doing my nightstealers quest

first fight is ok, loot splits and i get quest item
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…02981443&stat=1

Second fight, we were helped by a clannie, myself and betbar were still grouped and had done most of the damage to the grim gargoyle (the one i need to kill) before marcus1968 joined, the loot split between marcus and betbar and i got nothing, no quest item, although i did damage and the group did most damage
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…02982665&stat=1

Third fight, loot is split between myself and betbar but i still didnt get the quest item
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…02984206&stat=1

since the 2 fights i failed to get the quest items cost me over 2g50 and im unable to do the quest i hope the matter can be resolved

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 12:50pm

In the fights where the loot is given to several players that are not in one group the loot is not somehow split or divided. What counts is the damage given to the individual monsters. So if 2 players fight against 2 monsters, e. g. a Gargoyle and a Grim Gargoyle, and one of them does more damage to the Gargoyle, whereas the other one does more damage to the Grim Gargoyle, then the first one will get the loot from the Gargoyle and the second one will get the loot from the Grim Gargoyle, including quest items.

This is a change that came into the game with the last update and it has been communicated. You have to alter your fight tactics accordingly, to make sure you are the one who does the most damage to the monster you need to kill.

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 12:58pm

so why no quest item in third fight? the loot was split between the group myself and betbar, i still got no quest item

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 1:00pm

Are you sure you were in a group? What loot distribution settings did you have?

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 1:01pm

in the second fight the grim gargoyle was almost dead befor marcus joined the fight, betbar took the loot for the grim and marcus the loot from the gargoyle.
Me and betbar were grouped and we did the most damage to the grim so why was the loot from that mob not split between the group, how can 1 person in a group get loot from a fight and not the whole group even if everyone does damage?

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 1:02pm

we were in group the whole time, leader distributes, betbar was leader

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 1:53pm

What is the quest item you think you should receive?

Thursday, May 12th 2011, 1:51pm

Unfortunately we were not able to reproduce your issue.