You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Fairy Tale" started this thread

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 5:33pm

Buzzing Siege Quest Completion Issue

Current goal: Use the jar of pheromones in Sly Cove, in Settlement Angrukhon, in the Lost Wastelands, at the Barrow of Death and in the Glade of Dreams to kill 5 Zigred Queens [5] . Afterwards return to Kugar the Hunter.

1st Zigred Queen fight: Location: Lost Wastelands.

2nd Zigred Queen fight: Location: Sly Cove

3rd Zigred Queen fight: Location: Barrow of Death

4th Zigred Queen Fight: Location: Settlement Angrukhon

5th Zigred Queen fight: Location: Glade of Dreams

All five Zigred Queens have been eliminated, yet Kugar the Hunter does not offer me any reward and I does not mark the quest as completed.

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 7:32pm

Sometimes you need to kill queenies more than once. Go again to these instances and click on the jar. In some places you will need to kill it one more time. Once i needed to kill the queenies twice in each instance

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 7:48pm

Thank you very much -Leilong-, I did this quest several times before and it always took only 5 fights to finish, so I got confused :)

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 7:51pm

Quoted from "-Leilong-;87709"

Sometimes you need to kill queenies more than once. Go again to these instances and click on the jar. In some places you will need to kill it one more time. Once i needed to kill the queenies twice in each instance

You used the new, marvelous way of leaving fight? the only reson to kill quens x2 times at this quest is if you do the mistake of leaving fight. Qeust stage dosnt complet even if you win the fight.
Or at least this is what hapened to me.

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 7:54pm

That's it. I did not leave fights yesterday and it took only 5 fights and I did leave fights today. It is a bug that should be fixed in my humble opinion as the goal is 5 Zigred Queens, not 10 5 Zigred Queens.

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 5:06am

There are other quests where leaving the fight does not affect completion of objectives, like uninvited guests. To my knowledge, only the zig queens behave in this unfriendly way.

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 2:30pm

This is not a bug. Don't leave these fights.