You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 12:48pm

Problems contacting support

I have tried to use the listed WarofDragons.com E-Mails to contact support a couple of times and have an issue doing so.

My service provider Bell Canada has provided me with 2 E-mail addresses and both are linked to hotmail.com because of the association with MSN.

When I send an E-Mail to one of the listed addresses for WarofDragons.com there are 2 returns. First the sending is delayed and second there is no response from the server when the message is sent.

The messages can not be sent :(

I suspect that there is either a filter on the hotmail end or more likely the WarofDragons.com end that is causing this problem.

Could you advise me about this and possible secondary E-Mail providers where this will not happen should there be a serious need to contact the administration?
Walk softly and carry a big stick.:dragon:

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 1:10pm

What is the exact name of the Email you tried to write to?

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 2:56pm

I include here both notifications from support@warofdragons.com:

Delay:

Quoted

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

support@warofdargons.com

Failure:

Quoted

Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to being unable to connect successfully to the destination mail server.

support@warofdargons.com

There was another attempt to send to dev@warofdragons.com but I no longer have the notifications.

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 3:00pm

Quoted

Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to being unable to connect successfully to the destination mail server.

support@warofdargons.com

You got a little error in here. It is not support@warofDARgons.com it is support@warofDRAgons.com. Please try again with the correct Email. :rose:

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 3:30pm

Thanks, I must have been seeing wrong, sorry.