You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 7:04pm

worse game connection

Hi.
From that time few days ago, when the game connection failed, I have worse game connection than ever before - and problem isnt in my internet. I had perfect connection all the time, but last days its ussually normal or worse. I think Im not alone in that.
For example: today I cant join pvp battle to use my summons. More humans had the same problem.
Where is the problem?

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 7:08pm

Quoted from "Lord Rahl;88781"

Hi.
From that time few days ago, when the game connection failed, I have worse game connection than ever before - and problem isnt in my internet. I had perfect connection all the time, but last days its ussually normal or worse. I think Im not alone in that.
For example: today I cant join pvp battle to use my summons. More humans had the same problem.
Where is the problem?

The same here.

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 7:30pm

I agree with Lord Rahl, I could not join the pvp event today the first 5 minutes at all, due to no response of the game (only loading and failure), after several attempts later it was already to late to use any summons.

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 7:45pm

Many magmars experienced same issues: impossible to join the commander's fight and the first one who joined could not use summons.

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 7:55pm

yes my lag was horrible also....

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 8:05pm

+ couldnt join pvp battle..

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 9:07pm

I agree, I usually have 3-4 bars. But in the past couple of days I have had only 1 bar, and on those special moments, i get up to 2 bars. I don't think this is my computer as I haven't done anything except play this game, repair my internet, and clear my cache.

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 10:18pm

It's been like this ever since Friday's maintenance, the one that broke fights and all that. For me, at least. sometimes a bit faster, a bit slower, but definitely way slower than before.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 10:35pm

I've experienced the same issues since the unexpected update from this Friday. Connection is constantly jumping back and forth from good to horrible.

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 11:08pm

come on guys, don't waste your time, you know whats going to be the answer already :)
go try to find out whats wrong with your computers/connection etc...:lol:or my favorite one "try clearing your cache"
because its NEVER any problems with the game :secret:

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 11:35pm

I would also like to add that seem another issue with Great Battles is the lag that takes place when the people that died start watching you fight. During this last event I noticed that when I started the battle the lag was not awful but manageable but as the battle progressed and only 5 or 6 people were left in the fight lag become extremely bad. I would like to request you turn off the option to watch other in a Great Battles it makes the battle harder for those that are tryin to stay a live, and milk every second of healing that we can.
:beer: It is a brave act of Valour to contemn Death; but where Life is more terrible than Death, it is then the truest Valour to dare to live.:ghost:

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 1:15am

i have same connection problem since friday...game connection is very unstable ...also i had a fight not loading in arena on saturday.