You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 4:58pm

Lost Copper Horseshoes

I would just like to clarify sumthing as I open a precious casket and got a silver horseshoe my 20 copper horseshoe vanished from my pack. is this normal that copper disappears when i get a silver one or it is a glitch. thanks in advance for clarifying.

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 6:15pm

:yes: When you recieve a silver horseshoe your copper horseshoes will disappear, also I believe that when you get a gold horseshoe ALL lower horseshoes disappear and that when you get a super-prize ALL horseshoes disappear.

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 11:24pm

Quoted from "_FlameBringer_;88992"

:yes: When you recieve a silver horseshoe your copper horseshoes will disappear, also I believe that when you get a gold horseshoe ALL lower horseshoes disappear and that when you get a super-prize ALL horseshoes disappear.

can anyone tell me roughly how many golden it takes to win a super prize? whats the lowest anyone has heard of?

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 11:45pm

Quoted from "dreameriuss;89044"

can anyone tell me roughly how many golden it takes to win a super prize? whats the lowest anyone has heard of?

herd of 2 gold ones and some silver and that person got a super prize, but consider this: horshoes just incres %% of success for a super prize so in theory you can get 1 superprize with 0 horshoes. Also herd of some one who had 5 gold horshoes and silver/copers one in inventory before geting a superprize.... so in the end is all about luck.

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 2:43am

Quoted

Quoted

you can get 1 superprize with 0 horshoes

this is correct i know somone who didnt have any horseshoes and got a cerrador...its is completly down to your luck :)

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 10:00am

Horseshoes increase the chance of getting a superprize. This means the probability is higher but it doesn't mean you will automatically get one if you have a certain amount of a certain kind of horseshoes and you don't need horseshoes to get a superprize. Superprizes are very rare, they are just a vbit less rare with the help of horseshoes,