You are not logged in.

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 7:28pm

can the mighty admins explain me??

i got jailed for multiple accounts,and or use of oponent character. i'm usually go to play from a cybercaffe(net pub) along with other players and that's all.why the punishment i don't understand? i don't have home internet and so i'm restyricted to go to play from the cybercaffe(net pub),why it's that a bad thing and how comme if i show the gamme adress to other friends that are playing computer games in same place and they liked the game should i got punished and sent to jail????
I saw the game rule updated but i don't have any option,other than eighter stop playing the game or get to 30 km to nearest town with a net pub,since here there is no home network yet.
please someone let me know were i did wrong ?
aa...btw 2 of my friends got jailed also they say as we speack...should they post in the same way or the admins could see the issue for all of us that we were jailled?
they are : petrik and scalpel
thanks in advance

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 10:37am

We don't mind if you are sharing a computer with others, but you have to make sure that you don't have any trades with them, don't enter the same fight and belong to the same race. By the way, this rule is not new at all.

Please contact ban@warofdragons.com if you need further information about your penalty.