You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "u-di-yv-li_wa-ya" started this thread

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 2:24am

Rainbow Stone Quest lvl 5 Full

Rainbow Quest LEVEL 5

Begin quest at Wolf Wasteland and speak to Vessen the Druid

You can get the Red Rainbow Stone from the alchemist on City Square. He long ago mastered their production.The Yellow Rainbow Stone can most likely be got from the Jeweller on City Square.The mage at the Barrow of Sadness has been seen with the Orange Rainbow Stone.You could try the Necromancer at Vassals' Tombs for the Violet Rainbow Stone.In Leolina the Fairy's garden at the Communal Grave there is a dwarf tree on which grows the Indigo Rainbow Stone.As for the Green Rainbow Stone - that can only be found at the bottom of the swamp in Wolf Wasteland in the possession of the pixie.Finally, you can find the Blue Rainbow Stone by destroying the various useless creatures that bring only evil and harm.Well, off you go, and may luck go with you!

1. Alchemist- Your aspirations are laudable, warrior! As such, I will help you, but it is a difficult stone to procure so don't judge me too severely when I ask you in exchange for the RED stone an anemone, a mandragora and a lotus.

2. Jeweller- I certainly can get you a YELLOW stone. But you understand, warrior, that were I to give such a stone to every one who asked, I would struggle to make a living? If you bring me topaz, an emerald and a ruby I would gladly exchange them for a yellow stone.

3. Mage at Barrow of Sadness- You can, of course, turn to me. But I cannot provide one unless you would be so kind as to bring me 3 diamond salmon. Then I shall sort you out an ORANGE Rainbow Stone. Off you go.

4.Necromancer at Vassals Tomb- Well, that is quite different. I will exchange a VIOLET stone for the scalps of 10 of your dead enemies or for 2 indigo Rainbow Stones. Those are my conditions.

5. Leolina in Communal Grave- I would happily do so, but the tree is not that simple. It is so enchanted that if you take an INDIGO stone from it, you need to hang on it three Blue Rainbow Stones or three Efril crystals, otherwise it will wither away! If you have some of these things, then I can help you.

6. Pixie in Wolf Wasteland- The druid does not lie to you! I have GREEN stones of an unusual beauty. But I won't simply give them to you. Bring me in exchange a Red Rainbow Stone, a Yellow Rainbow Stone and an Orange Rainbow Stone or three Violet Rainbow Stones. Then I shall impart to you a green one. It is not an easy task, but you also have not come to me with an easy request.

7. Repeat the first three stone assignments to get back the stones Pixie took.

8. BLUE STONE defeat monsters to get it as a drop... liches usually drop this one.

9. Go back to Barrow of Sadness and talk to Druid..

02:23 You have completed the quest The Power of the Rainbow.
02:23 Received: 2500 experience and 30 O'Delvays reputation.The Spirit of Wind can now be visited at the Graves of the Poor. Seized: Blue Rainbow Stone 1 pcs, Indigo Rainbow Stone 1 pcs, Violet Rainbow Stone 1 pcs, Green Rainbow Stone 1 pcs, Red Rainbow Stone 1 pcs, Yellow Rainbow Stone 1 pcs, Orange Rainbow Stone 1 pcs.