You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 12:22am

dear admins,

dear admins,
i am a player in war of dragons my race is human in game name is HEI, yesterday approximately 20:00-22:00 i woke up and found my character in jail for "using BOT" i play 12-16 hours per day and i pay pall for my stuff i do not use bot or anything of that sort i have tried to email ban@warofdragons and explain or at least get an explanation to why im even in jail to begin with but all i get is an auto response from them so this is me asking u guys to do Ur job and get me out of jail or at least tell me what i did wrong to even get me in jail as im pretty sure i followed all rules unless pay palling 500$ in 3weeks or playing for 12-16hours per day or not logging off is against the rules (which i never saw it is and i have read the rules a few times) then get me out of jail ASAP :)

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 3:22pm

Support received your email and will respond soon.