You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 2:10pm

Chat is not working

I dont know if its only me, but the chat dose not work, i see everyone as invisible and cant use the chat. This happend after my last tallaar run. I have tryed to change browsers and log out for some time, but it is always the same.

Plz look in to this for me.

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 3:00pm

try joining queue and then leaving and restarting comp & clearing cache and restarting, has fixed it for a few people
:glance: I Was Taught That If You're Gonna Murder Somebody You Should Face 'Em, Tell 'Em Why, Look 'Em Dead In The Eye Then Waste 'Em :sarcastic:

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 3:14pm

Quoted from "King-Demon;91113"

try joining queue and then leaving and restarting comp & clearing cache and restarting, has fixed it for a few people

I did try this,did not change, im not useing client, only browser, and i have tryed IE, Fierfox and Chrome all have the same problem

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 3:36pm

It should be fixed now. :)