You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 5th 2011, 1:52am

connection

Ok guys I did every thing you said to do ...didn't change a thing still going back and forth to red lines......It is not our pc that is the problem..there are to many people on this game having the same problem,,,and it started with them at new up date also...So come on guys ...look a little deeper ..please

Monday, June 6th 2011, 12:29pm

Can you please provide more detailed information about your issue.

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 11:54pm

ok I did everything to told me to do ...I upgraded my internet...I reinstalled client.. and still the connection bar at the bottom of client jump from yellow to red bars ...the lag gets so bad you can't do anything...and it all started with the upgrade...:(

Friday, June 17th 2011, 10:26am

Avoiding Lags:

Step 1: Clear the cache of your browser or client and restart the software.

Step 2: Update your Internet Explorer, Adobe Flash and any Dot.Net Software currently installed on your system to the latest version.

Step 3: Make sure port 5050 of your firewall is opened for warofdragons.com and the security for the Internet Explorer is set to an appropriate level.

Fallbacks: Reinstall the client. Also Antivirussoftware and other tasks might slow your connection speed.

Searching for the Chokepoint: You can always run a trace route to our server to see the actual speed of all nodes within the route from your computer to the game.
:drink: