You are not logged in.

Monday, June 13th 2011, 9:54pm

chat screen not working

hi there i was in halls and my client shut down causeof my laptop and i now cant see wrighting from chat screen and on certain screens lik loc screen i see nocharacters name just invisiable and when i amin backpackscreen i see there names

is there anything u can do ty
its me milzy im back and better then before watch out:devil:

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 4:21pm

Let's start the procedure by clearing the cache of the client & restarting it. Any difference?
:drink:

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 7:04pm

tryed it nothing happend :(

il also let u know malle bud that i just tryed reinstalling and it didint work

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 10:21am

Right, so we'll skip those steps. :)
Please contact one of us admin in the game.

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 10:35am

im online most of the day today so just let me know whats happning bud
im not sure if i can see admins typeing in game chat as i say i cant see anything
and characters name are sometimes invisiable

i also cant see the fights bar it says The current fights are not allowed for this area!

so i cant eaither see current or completes fights

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 11:00am

Of course talking to you in the game becomes increasingly difficult, since you cannot read the chat... But at least we now know that you are online. :) We will try to help you as soon as we can. Meanwhile please log in via different browsers and tell us about the result.

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 11:04am

ok i will try andlogon to internet browser right this second il keep an eye on this topic just keep me updated thank you so so much :mol:

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 11:22am

just tryed internet browser again and nothing :( i also just tryed clearing cache and restarting clent again didint work eaither i sure hope it can be fixed :/

thx again bud :rose:

Friday, June 17th 2011, 10:57am

We tried a few things yesterday, and logging into your account from our end does not replicate your error. Please send a few screenshots to support@warofdragons.com and we'll take it from there.