You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 13th 2011, 9:54pm

chat screen not working

hi there i was in halls and my client shut down causeof my laptop and i now cant see wrighting from chat screen and on certain screens lik loc screen i see nocharacters name just invisiable and when i amin backpackscreen i see there names

is there anything u can do ty
its me milzy im back and better then before watch out:devil:

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 4:21pm

Let's start the procedure by clearing the cache of the client & restarting it. Any difference?
:drink:

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 7:04pm

tryed it nothing happend :(

il also let u know malle bud that i just tryed reinstalling and it didint work

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 10:21am

Right, so we'll skip those steps. :)
Please contact one of us admin in the game.

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 10:35am

im online most of the day today so just let me know whats happning bud
im not sure if i can see admins typeing in game chat as i say i cant see anything
and characters name are sometimes invisiable

i also cant see the fights bar it says The current fights are not allowed for this area!

so i cant eaither see current or completes fights

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 11:00am

Of course talking to you in the game becomes increasingly difficult, since you cannot read the chat... But at least we now know that you are online. :) We will try to help you as soon as we can. Meanwhile please log in via different browsers and tell us about the result.

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 11:04am

ok i will try andlogon to internet browser right this second il keep an eye on this topic just keep me updated thank you so so much :mol:

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 11:22am

just tryed internet browser again and nothing :( i also just tryed clearing cache and restarting clent again didint work eaither i sure hope it can be fixed :/

thx again bud :rose:

Friday, June 17th 2011, 10:57am

We tried a few things yesterday, and logging into your account from our end does not replicate your error. Please send a few screenshots to support@warofdragons.com and we'll take it from there.