You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 17th 2011, 12:50am

Lag in Tallaar's and Great Battles

I routinely have to refresh, and frequently get timed out because the fight won't load both in Tallaar's and in the 3 great battles I have been in. I have a very speedy internet connection -- this is not the problem. I deal with massive amounts of data across the internet and VPN connections every day (cable internet). I really do not have significant lag issues in the game *other* than in these types of battles.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there anything I can do to address the issue? If the problem is not mine, is anything being done done by the developers or admins to address the issue?

Friday, June 17th 2011, 2:54am

i am having the same issue with lag.

Friday, June 17th 2011, 10:27am

Avoiding Lags:

Step 1: Clear the cache of your browser or client and restart the software.

Step 2: Update your Internet Explorer, Adobe Flash and any Dot.Net Software currently installed on your system to the latest version.

Step 3: Make sure port 5050 of your firewall is opened for warofdragons.com and the security for the Internet Explorer is set to an appropriate level.

Fallbacks: Reinstall the client. Also Antivirussoftware and other tasks might slow your connection speed.

Searching for the Chokepoint: You can always run a trace route to our server to see the actual speed of all nodes within the route from your computer to the game.
:drink: