You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 6:04pm

A Note About Game Guides (requesting permission)

The Mentors are working at getting all the game guides onto the mentor website in an orderly and easy to search fashion.

In your guide if you can let us know if we have permission to use and link to the guide in the forum it would be very helpful. Credit of course will be given to the creator.

Thanks again!

Lady Jedi and the Mentor team

Sunday, October 24th 2010, 12:48pm

I was wondering if someone can make a guide about trading in-game. I mean the actual process of trading. From all I saw, you have to pay to transfer items to others and this matter is not very clear to me. I want to know how one calculates the price of the item he's selling, how does he gets his money and how does he send the item to the others.

And if you can include a small guide for auctions too, it'll be great. I will worship you :mol:

Didn't know where to post this request and didn't want to make a new topic.

Sunday, October 24th 2010, 3:40pm

you can look at the ingame instructions here and the auction guide here :smile: