You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 12:52pm

Thank you Shevek............ great wedding

We call guests.. send invitations. People comes.. Weare waiting 1,5 hours.. And Shevek just dont comes... I understand// this is just a game... but there are REAL people who comes and REAL emotions.. thnk you very much... good wedding. What will be now? Send invitations again?.. no... we just will exchange the rings... great emotions... thank you.... Even if you cant come.. I dont belive that it's impossible to enter from some internet-cafe to write 3 words... or call to some friend and he will say..... this is not good.. ... thank you again It was my first wedding in game in 5 years that I still in this game.. and always was saying that it is stupid.. to do wedding... Now I find person who change my opinion and wants to get married with she.... We ask SHEVEK. Thank you for your attention.....................

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 12:57pm

this is not the first time i have seen this happen, there are only a few consecrators and i assume it is a role they ask for, a little care and attention for the role would be much appriciated by all

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 3:35pm

I am sorry to have missed the 10:00 time we agreed on for your wedding. You're right, it's sad and emotional to miss something important. Unfortunately, real life does take precedence for me over a game. I could not log in then.

I am very happy to see that green buterfly was able to marry you and that you did not have to exchange your rings.

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 7:46pm

Seriously....you are talking about emotions and feelings over a marriage in a game...on the internet....LMAO....you need a reality check...come back to Earth because you are flying high right now....Bro, she missed the fake wedding...big deal...she probably could have mailed or said something...granted and I agree...but really, is this worth to go bunkers over a fake ceremony? what if she had a real life emergency? what if something happened to her? probably not the case but you could have at least give her the benefit of the doubt....