You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 1st 2011, 3:12pm

Client Issue

Rather than start a new thread with a similar title...
For the past two weeks or so, whenever I've clicked on a news link in the chat window, which opens a new tab with the news page, I can't return to the main tab - it simply won't display, and won't reload. I have to close the client and reopen it to get it back.

Monday, August 1st 2011, 6:07pm

Please check if clearing your cache works.

PS: Please do open a new thread for each individual problem.

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 3:51pm

Roger that.

Anyway, no - clearing the cache did not work. And it definitely seems to be a bug triggered by clicking a news link in chat only. Opening the news page from the buttons at top does not cause a problem.

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 2:33pm

I'm going to download a new copy of the client and reinstall it at some point soon. This problem might only be affecting my work PC after all, and this morning it was worse. I used the button at the top to open the news page, but it froze up my main tab again. When I tried to close the tab with the news page it started opening up Internet Explorer tabs to the news page...infinitely. I had to shut down the client and Explorer using the task manager in Windows.

I'll update you if the problem persists with a fresh copy of the client.