You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 5:48am

Gurraldiy Korr's Grotto Inquiry and Clarification

04:43 Instance (05006197) Gurraldiy Korr's Grotto (54min)occupied, party leader: Hatred [12]

Opened it, and no Gurraldiy Korr inside?
It had a day off?

I need Quick Silver from slime.
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 6:34am

05:32 Instance (05006409) Kretches' Lair (8h 36min)occupied, party leader: Hatred [12]

Add haricide to the list, i cant see it too. I see the zigred guards but no haricide. Day off too?

(last time i went they are both in the location where they are supposed to be)
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 6:44am

oops, wrong instance link for the above post.

05:43 Instance (05006242) Zigred Hive (1h 5min)occupied, party leader: Hatred [12]

I went to KL and i saw both butcher and spider.

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 9:21am

Did you try clearing your cache?

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 10:22am

Yes

Cleared Cache
Restarted Client
Restarted Connection
Restarted PC
Pet my dog

Nothing worked.