You are not logged in.

Friday, August 5th 2011, 9:05pm

Antiquarian is a slow reader

I have 7 figurines and went to the antiquarian yesterday getting the message to come back later when he was done reading the book. Other mates of mine have also done so.

About 24 hours later he still hasn't got the quest for the last figuring for me...my quest log still says wait for him to read the book. My clan mates who have visited him had no such delay. Is it a random thing, or am I just the lucky one?:lol:

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 5:29am

03:53 Cross Knight : Is the Antiquarian still reading the Ancient Book? It is time to talk to him again if you want to find the final collector's figurine!

he's now been reading for me for about 36 hours... saw that system message went back... still nothing.. not sure if anyone else having same issue
LJ ~ Jedi Order Grandmaster ~ Mentor Website Editor

Mentor info site: http://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 10:09am

I had the same issue with Samary be a slow reader so I thought I would restart the quest. But now that I have restarted I get stuck at the part where I have to talk to the Elder to see if someone at the port can get me to Yeti Island.

I Baird has nothing to say to me on the subject. Can someone help me with getting back to the part of the quest where all i have to do is talk to Samary? I have all 7 figurines and it is not right I should have to complete the entire quest line. Would much appreciate the help.

THX

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 11:35am

nearing the 48 hour mark - been back to him several times, he still isn't giving me the quest for the last figurine.

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 4:53pm

I think we are going to have to wait for admin to fix this on Monday...
LJ ~ Jedi Order Grandmaster ~ Mentor Website Editor

Mentor info site: http://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 9:34pm

To --- > Lady Jedi. I agree. I hope I can simply go back to Samary to begin quest from the point where i have all 7 Figurines. Doesnt make sense that i should loose all the figurines as part of potential fix however..

:/

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 2:05am

mine isnt working either. been about 48hrs. has anyone recieved the final figure?

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 3:01am

yup surprise surprise not working for me either and over 48hr now...plesae fix this

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 3:04am

i am also hitting the 48hr mark..pls fix asap would like to finish this quest...ty

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 11:24am

Game news said on the 4th to go visit sammy he had finished reading the book. Its now the 7th and sammy still has not finished. can admin please explain.

Monday, August 8th 2011, 11:36am

This book is very large and it is written in a strange language and in very strange letters. Of course it takes the Antiquarian some time to read it. I wouldn't call him a slow reader, he has been very helpful to you with the collector's figurines and he might stop helping you if you call him that. Let's hope he doesn't read the forum. The time when he is finished depends on when you talked to him about the Chuuga figurine.