You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 12th 2011, 7:11pm

About ring/Divorce procedure

Dear Admin,

I planing to follow the new rooles, whatter they will be. Make them differnt or not...
However... that unposible in my case.

U see i have a marriage, and in ring there is a lot of russian texs.

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…act_id=74915346

Could u Divorce procedure for free in my case. Really i would like to follow new rulles...

BEST regards,

Kamis

wanderer84 [13] 

Head Guard Magmar

Saturday, August 13th 2011, 2:00am

As green buterfly and Cassiopeia3112 had explained you when you made the request for divorce procedure Here ,you must send 5g fee to cassiopeia3112 who is handing the divorces .
All that has been explained to you since the date you posted for divorce , yet no fee has been sent since then.

Since your ring was given to you before this rule took place you dont need to worry about the russian text in it.
Same way as gifts.Unless if our Admins decide to handle rings in a different way than gifts.

If you want to have a divorce, you need to pay the 5g fee.
No other way around it.
i have a bottle of hope that keeps my heart sedated..

Saturday, August 13th 2011, 8:04am

sorry wanderer, but there was say that only gift can be in russian texs, if they was get beffore 15 days. There clear sayed, exceptions only for gift. nothing aobut rings. And rings, are not in cattegorry of gift.... And so far i didnt heard, that they planing update the rulles...

Saturday, August 13th 2011, 8:06am

Besides, i think, it would be better my info have no russian texs.... just to follow texs... however, my wish is not so big, that i would pay for that.

Monday, August 15th 2011, 9:57am

Don't worry, your ring was given to you before the rule change, you don't have to fear anything. We don't intend to break the love of our players and to provoke unnecessary divorces.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: