You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 12th 2011, 10:33pm

issues with game

is any 1 havin g any kind of issues
i have really bad lagg

Friday, August 12th 2011, 10:36pm

oops is any 1 having any issues with game if so post here plz

Friday, August 12th 2011, 10:36pm

I have been having constant connection issues every since the server got taken out by the storm. It has never been right since!!

Friday, August 12th 2011, 10:40pm

yes I am having alot of trouble. I have had to reload my computer 2 times.. I crash during rages and am killed causing alot of damage to my equipment and belts. I have lost alot of money in groups unable to get back on after having a crash the group distribution only last for three hours. The fights is the worse though have lost many fights beacause of lag, by the time the lag ends I am dead from multi hits. I have run diaognostics on computer several time and its not my computer. I have no virus. Anyway I understand there is alot of people playing game and system gets over worked. It is very frustrating but not going to keep me from playing game. There is many cool people here that I really enjoy talking with. Thanks for listening. Have fun and enjoy. Yippy, Yippy

Friday, August 12th 2011, 10:59pm

i have issuse with the game freezing and bad lag and i have a new pc so i dont have a lot of different things slowing down my pc

Friday, August 12th 2011, 10:59pm

bard \ o often have lag when taking a rage ... if you can fix it, on other fights as well but I can not rage fight

Friday, August 12th 2011, 11:18pm

if any 1 is having any kind of issues with game like lag or getting kicked of game or cant do anything plz post here thanks

Saturday, August 13th 2011, 4:31am

Lost quite a bit of valor with game freezing once I enter cc, Im sure some pinkies have my scalp without me being able to defend myself.

Monday, August 15th 2011, 9:50am

If you experience connection problems, issues with the client software, graphical issues or other problems of a technical nature, please follow these steps to remedy the situation.

Step 1: Reload the whole game page. (Press the “refresh” button in the menu or the “F5” key on your keyboard.)

Step 2: Clear the cache of your browser or client. Close the application. Restart the application. (If you're using the client, click on "Error!" at the top and select "Delete obsolete files and clear IE Cache")

Step 3: Update your Internet Explorer, Adobe Flash and any Dot.Net Software currently installed on your system to the latest version.

Step 4: Make sure port 5050 of your firewall is opened for warofdragons.com and the security for the Internet Explorer is set to an appropriate level.

Fallbacks: Reinstall the client. Also any antivirus software and other tasks might slow your connection speed or cause problems with the game.

Searching for a Chokepoint:
You can always run a trace route to our server to see the actual speed of all nodes within the route from your computer to the game if you are looking for a bottleneck in the connection.

If none of the above helped, please contact us again.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: