You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 8:41pm

Collector's Figurine

Hi,

I have collected some figurines out of order (or so I have been told). I don't have the Quest to start for Chuuga. I was told this may be a glitch and that you can fix it for me. If this is not the case then what am I doind wrong? When I came back from Polar Lands it said 5 had been collected but I had 6 of them. Zigred, Bear, Cerbus, Corvus, Berona and Yeti.

Please don't tell me I need to start all over though. I have spent close to 9 gold already and don't want to spend it a second time.

Thank you,
Phandor

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 8:52pm

I dont have quest for chuuga too, maybe we need to wait some time to it show up?

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 9:10pm

i waited about 1 h and nmothing i have the same

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 9:19pm

this is also regarding the collectors figurine although somewhat a bit different ... for those who started a bit late its known that samary is a slow reader ...will he finish reading the book by sunday?? need to get the final figurine in order to turn it in by the ****** deadline....

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 9:54pm

disregard the previous post .. have started a new thread for all those who are concerned that they might not get the dragons figurine quest in time b4 the deadline....

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 11:00pm

OK so I think I got it now. I remembered reading something about the Swindler so went to see him and now am on the right track!!