You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 7:27am

Underwater Quest Problem

Resurrection of the Chaos Demigod
Having obtained the Stone of Revelations and destroyed a terrible wraith, you find out that you have become a puppet in somebody else's game and have only helped Chaos create the necessary conditions to resurrect the powerful demigod. You need to correct your mistake and to do this you have to visit hitherto unknown places and, of course, take part in risky operations.

Passed: Go to the Great Lizard at the Barrow of Death and talk to him about the resurrection of the Chaos demigod RaskriuTsu.
Passed: Go to Hell's Pass and speak with Striagorn about the resurrection of the Chaos demigod RaskriuTsu.
Passed: Help Striagorn fight the army of Chaos.
Passed: Return to Striagorn в Hell's Pass.
Passed: After reaching the Spectral Expanse with Striagorn's help, speak with Sheara about the resurrection of the demigod RaskriuTsu
Passed: Discuss the information received from Sheara at the war council, which is being held by Elder Verkiry at Central Square.
Passed: Go to Avelius the Scholar in Thorn Apple Brushwood and talk to him about making underwater armor using the old plans.
Current goal: Obtain Dillyweeds, Iguraon skin (4 pcs.), Gurraldiy Korr Slime (4 pcs.), Ragtikron Leather (7 pcs.), bubbly metal (7 pcs.) and bring them to Soygura the Craftswoman at Square of Fire.

I got this far sometime ago, have now decided to finish and Soygura not giving me the option to drop the stuff in? ( I have got it all)

However Mr Applewood man now telling me I need 12 bubbly and 12 leather and 4 igs skin, which I also have, but quest is not activating so cannot go underwater.

Please fix, do not want to do all the above again :beeee:

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 4:19pm

Ignore me cannot read, not got the dillyweed thing :( will get that and try again.