You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 23rd 2011, 8:22pm

casket faulty or my client?

19:17 You hear a light grinding sound then a short click, clearly indicating that the lock mechanism is open. Received: Precious Trunk 1 pcs. Removed: Closed Precious Trunk 1 pcs, 22

i meet soygura pay her and open my casket right after, but dont see anything in my client bout what i received, can u please explain or tell me what i get? the client show chat messages but not the result from casket open

Tuesday, August 23rd 2011, 8:31pm

the trunk is unlocked, not open. you have to open it from your pack to find out what is in it...

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 1:37am

1. send casket to soygura, i pay she open it.
2. i use the casket.
3. -nothing- at all.

i know that i must use the casket, its not my first time meeting / use soygura, the question is, where is my item from the casket? it never shows.

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 1:46am

now worse, bad gateway 502, all the time when i use forum, this is 6th time try and only now i can write in this post. what is going on? my forum page will always become main page. well still please tell me what did i get from that casket that i opened last. cerrador? LOL

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 10:07am

You received 15 Absolute Powder of Weakness.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: