You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 27th 2011, 3:55pm

Shuffle Elixir vs Scroll of Oblivion

What is the difference between the scroll of oblivion and the shuffle elixir?

When you use the shuffle elixir, do you get to pick your own combo sequence?

Thanks

Saturday, August 27th 2011, 4:52pm

I'm not 100% sure about the answer but this is what i've heard:
The shuffle elixir change the order of the blows from your combos, "shuffles" them. If for example you had a (head, head, body) combo it will become either (head, body,head) or (body,head,head). This will happen to all your combos and your new combos will be visible.
The oblivion scroll will give you new, random combos that you will have to discover.

As i said before i'm not sure about this so if anyone used either of these items and knows better, feel free to correct me.

Sunday, August 28th 2011, 3:21am

SparkPlugg is correct.

Scroll erases and changes all learned superblows, you have to re-discover them.
Elixir changes all learned superblows and opens them, so you do not have to re-discover them.

Tuesday, April 28th 2020, 1:34pm

Can someone proof that this information of 2011 is still correct nowerdays?

Additional question:

Is there any way to choose combination myself?

I´d pay anything for that possibility :sneakers:

Tuesday, April 28th 2020, 6:01pm

yes, the info there (what fairy tale says, the elixir just changes combo it doesn't reorder the moves) is still correct
no, there is no way to choose the combinations yourself