You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 6th 2011, 3:56am

The Stockpile Thieves event

so i guess this could be a spot to report possible bugs or glitches... anyways, i was doing the stockpile thieves event earlier today and noticed a bug... so after you kill your max ammount of kretches (3) if you wait around and right before the event ends you start another fight and are fighting the kretch when the event ends you get 5 more rep for killing that one, so in essence you get a total of 4 kretches to kill. I just tried this again a few minutes ago and got the same result so i did confirm it.

just thought i'd let you know

Tuesday, September 6th 2011, 4:55am

not sure it is a bug, but it is a loophole. I'm told that a similar technique is used to get an extra cerberus in Demonic Pack: a fight is begun before the 7th is killed then everyone jumps to the 8th fight.

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Tuesday, September 6th 2011, 9:12am

Yeah theoretically someone can get 9 cerberusses. If u have very good stallers than can hold on long enough, a strong fast killing group can get 9 cerberusses easily :D

Tuesday, September 6th 2011, 9:41am

This is not a bug.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: