You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 7:08pm

Problem with Aachievements

There are two achievements in for the gambit quests: Beginning Gambit and Ultimate gambit. I have fionished the entire gambit quest since I've been level 5...they are showing in my completed quest tab as well but when I look at my achievements, I didn't get them....

Can you please look to it and get me the achievements?

Can I ask for a respectful answer please and not a smart arse one like I get most of the time? I give time and money to this game, I would appreciate a bit of respect from the admins as I'm being respectful in my way of asking....thank you in advance for your precious time.

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 3:14pm

Could I get someone to look into this please.

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 3:29pm

Have you already talked to Martisa the Witch? (event "Past Deeds")

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 3:42pm

Quoted from "Noli;111973"

Have you already talked to Martisa the Witch? (event "Past Deeds")

dude...do you read? I said these quests are in my completed quest tab..I did them a long time ago...I needed to do them to get enough rep for BZ back then...they are showing as completed however, I didn't get the achievement points for them....

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 3:47pm

Can you see my last 2 achievments? I did those quests long time ago and I got those achievments yesterday after talking to Martisa

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 3:53pm

Armagedon you need to do the past deeds event to get past completed quests Achievements..

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 4:15pm

oooohhh...ok...my bad...thank you guys....

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 4:34pm

know that....I just got like 20 achievements...wow....thanks guys....case closed....thread can be locked