You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 28th 2011, 9:09am

Game Glitch in Fights

ok so i have noticed that if you click on one of the attacks (up/middle/down) then it doesnt register as your turn and the monster gets to attack 2 times in a row..

for instance once you click say down and keep clicking (i get too excited in doing combos sometimes) then it either ruins my combo's since i missed a hit or it doesnt hit at all and i get 2 hits from the monsters..

it doesnt happen every time, but enough that it is effecting my fights...

anything you guys can do about it?

Wednesday, September 28th 2011, 9:53am

I am not sure I understand what you are trying to explain...

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Wednesday, September 28th 2011, 8:52pm

ok here is an example >>

up
middle
down

so my combo is up, up, middle, middle, up

so when in a fight i like to get it over with fast (rage/ places with mobs ect.) so i click where my next attack is gonna be ie >> up then monster attacks as soon as i see the damage i click where the up command is going to be before the up command is there, sometimes when i click too fast, the command doesnt show up and i dont attack then the monster attacks a 2nd time in a row, as if i didnt attack at all..

so its like this >

up
monster
monster
up
monster
middle
monster
middle
monster
up
however sometimes this leads to my combo messing up since the game counts that swing w/o taking damage off the monster but still counting it as part of my combo (although the hint at the bottom shows that i didnt click that button)

i know this is confusing...but if i click before the command is there it skipps my turn and the monster gets 2 attacks in a row...thats the general premis here...

Thursday, September 29th 2011, 9:27am

Sometimes monsters get two attacks. This is random and doesn't have to do with yourt combo.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: