You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 1st 2011, 5:23am

no loot when grouped

Hello Today I was grouped with lvl7 player prince of Death we both made damage in the fight yet I did not recieve my scorpion leg or any loot... Could u please explain to me why this is? Here is the link to our fight http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=112667716
thank you Kindly

Saturday, October 1st 2011, 5:25am

and to answer any possible questions.. Yes i made damage, No Prince did not have a quest for scorpion legs.. No one else joined, yes we were grouped before starting the fight, Yes i had armour on...

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 9:54am

Who was group leader? What loot distribution did you have? Did you check if it landed in the group backpack?

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 1:03pm

lol cross i gave u link right in the thread.. prince of Death was group leader, Loot was let to leader distributes.. no my scorpion leg did not go in loot bin.. that would be impossible. As you can see clearly from the stat i gave u It gave loot only to him even though the two of us were grouped together, But I have heard rumor from other players that this sometimes happens for no other reason then *its just a glitch*